KEVIN SOUTHWORTH, OPERATIONS MANAGER
During this month:
- Operations staff switched to smartphones.
- We fabricated and installed a gate post extension at the Water Treatment Plant to expand wi-fi network to the water tanks.
- The backhoe fuel tank was repaired by on-site mechanic.
- We began clearing space in Maintenance Shop for emergency preparedness supplies.
- Isaac attended the Washington Wildland Fire Summit with Frankie Small on January 31.
- Mission Communication is putting together a quote to monitor water treatment and storage tank/distribution parameters online.
Water Usage (in gallons)
Net pumped: 331,660
Net to distribution: 326,660
Residential meters: 217,760
Unaccounted for water: 108,900
Percentage of loss: 33%