The Administrator is hired by and responsible to the Board of Directors in accordance with authority contained in Bylaws, Part 4, Clause 126.96.36.199.
The Administrator shall carry out the directions of the Board of Directors, whether issued orally or in writing, and shall be supervised in the performance of duties by the President.
The Administrator shall be the direct voice of the Board of Directors, whether issued orally or in writing, and shall be the direct voice of any absent member wishing to have problem brought to the Board’s attention. To this end, the Administrator shall be diligent and meticulous in conveying to the Board the member’s wishes.
The Administrator shall serve with responsibility for the planning and administration for the organization’s routine activities.
The Administrator shall carry out all policies and instructions developed by the Board of Directors.
In consultation with the Board of Directors, the Administrator, shall: plan and manage the normal affairs of the organization and interface with the membership.
Under the guidance of the Board of Directors, act as a representative and spokesperson for Scenic Estates to the public, government agencies, staff and membership.
The Administrator shall be the point of contact for queries regarding the Rules and Regulations and interpretation.
The Administrator supports the operation and administration of the Board by advising and informing Board members, and interfacing between Board and staff.
- Assemble and distribute all communications to membership.
- Maintain records, requests, regulations and violations of compliance codes.
- Attend Board and other meetings as required.
- Provide information to the Board of Directors as needed.
- Update and distribute changes to Scenic Estates Rules and Regulations.
- Point of contact with corporate attorney.
- Maintain all corporate files in accordance with law.
- Prepare and distribute quarterly newsletter to members.
- Record, prepare and distribute minutes of monthly Board and Annual General Meetings.
- Other duties as changing circumstances might dictate or as directed by the Board of Directors.
The Administrator shall submit a report on any subject when requested to do so by the Board of Directors, President or Finance Chair.
The Administrator shall immediately notify the President of any unusual condition prevailing or damage to any property or equipment owned by the Community Club.
The Administrator shall receive from the Community Club a wage for the proper execution of the authority and duties of this office. The amount shall be set by the Board of Directors.
Review and change
Section 5.6. shall be reviewed annual by the Board of Directors of the Lummi Island Scenic Estates Community Club or more frequently as deemed necessary by that body or if a review is required.
Section 5.6. may be changed by the majority vote of the members of the Board of Directors present at any meeting properly constituted to do business.
Section 5.6. in its entirety shall be considered a condition of employment of the Administrator and shall be reviewed from time to time by the Board of Directors.