Kevin Southworth, Operations Manager
During this month we:
- Reconfigured piping for pumps #1 and #2 and replumbed turbidity meters to comply with Sanitary Survey findings to allow monitoring of filter-to-waste system.
- Consulted with Master Meter rep to streamline our meter reading and leak detection software.
- Submitted a DNR lease renewal for the Marina facilities.
- Installed water service at 30074.
- Produced the 2018 Consumer Confidence Report (Annual Water Quality Report) for mailing in May.
- Replaced the pressure relief valve at the spillway vault with Blythe Plumbing.
LISE also hosted the Scenic Estates group of the Island Cleanup at the Cabana on April 7. This was well attended and greatly helped with litter pickup. Thank you volunteers!
Water Usage (in gallons)
Net pumped 382,780
Net to distribution 377,780
Residential meters 245,130
Unaccounted for water 132,650
Percentage of loss 35%