Kevin Southworth, Operations Manager
During this month we completed the following projects:
- PMG Controls installed a control system (SCADA) at the Water Treatment Plant to monitor turbidity.
- Department of Ecology visited the Water Treatment Plant to review our Discharge Monitoring Plan.
- Installed a park barbeque at the Marina.
- Completed painting the Clubhouse exterior and deck, including repairs to the deck stair posts.
- Replaced modem at Maintenance Shop.
- Pogozone completed installation of a wi-fi network at Cabana.
The amount of unaccounted for water has been on the increase. In late July we identified two possible leak locations, one near Island Drive and Jamison Street, and a second location above the Clubhouse parking lot.
Water Usage (in gallons)
Net pumped 707,705
Net to distribution 702,705
Residential meters 443,910
Unaccounted for water 258,795
Percentage of loss 36.8%