- Pumped 399,200
- Backwashes 47,850
- Net pumped 351,350
- Source meter 357,900
- Flushing 5,000
- Net to distribution 352,900
- Residential meters 277,030
- Unaccounted for water 75,870
- Percentage of loss 22%
We have started taking lead and copper tests. The test we will be taking for submission to the state is scheduled for August. I am going to take 20 or 30 from full time for our investigation and then start working on part time owners. The testing lab needs to get the samples on Monday or Tuesday, and the part time owners want to go home Sunday night. I need the sample taken Monday morning.
We had a major leak in a cabin on Island Drive. The owner is in California and it was a bit hard contacting her, there are renters in the cabin, so we didn’t want to just shut everything off . Also we didn’t know who was going to complete the repair. By the time we got done it was about 40,000 gallons.
I brought photos of the swim lake algae bloom. It’s ugly. We have had those same blooms in the reservoir but not in the last several years. We do run the pump back up until late June and that does circulate and aerate the reservoir.
The docks are in. We didn’t have a crane to assist us this spring, but putting the docks in is far different than taking them out. We did hire Joe Smith for one day to help and that really made things easier. We are waiting to see where we should install the ladder Tim brought out.
If the weather holds we are going to tar the clubhouse roof in late June.